Disability Support Worker
Rewarding Career at Coastwide
Coastwide Disability Care’s core belief is in the creation of a fairer and more equitable society for people with disabilities. CDC promotes the creation of an accessible and inclusive community which respects and values all its members. CDC is inspired to create services and supports which empower people with disabilities, further their independence and enhance their belonging within the community.
CDC’s vision is to create an inclusive world.
About Coastwide Disability Care
The Coastwide Disability Care seeks to provide the best possible services and support to enhance the lives of people with disabilities and their families. CDC is committed to efficient and effective services which are individualized, responsive and delivered within a framework of respect for human rights.
- Genuine desire to provide the best quality support for people with disabilities.
- Reliable character.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work and communicate effectively with clients, their families, community agencies and other professionals.
- Ability to work in a very busy environment and to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Understanding of privacy and confidentiality issues.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- A cleared Working with Children Check and National Criminal Record Clearance.
- A current resume including your qualifications and experience.
- Recent References (All references will be checked)
- Certificate III in Disability or other relevant qualification or working towards obtaining qualification within
- Experience in the delivery of personal care services and/or challenging behaviors is viewed favorably