Whenever you are facing a physical disability or going through a physical transitional phase, it is best to be treated under nursing observation. Any personalized care (without professional Nursing) by non-professional family members might not be enough to mitigate your personal care needs and this may worsen the situation.
A professional Community Nursing Care from Coastwide Disability Care gives you the peace of mind that you will be taken care by professionally trained, experienced Nurses who can better understand your needs and treat you accordingly.
Our Community nursing team provide a wide range of personal care and support to physically challenged and temporarily housebound individuals
The services include:
- Coordinating care for individuals with long-term conditions or health needs
- Administering medication and supporting self-administration
- Dressing and managing wounds
- Providing Wound Care for housebound individuals after surgery
- Supporting issues around continence
- Day-to-day management of medications
- Caring at end of life
We also provide our nursing services for those who don’t want to admit in the nursing homes and want to get treated at their home. In such cases, our nurses can work closely with a GP and other community health services (appointed by the client). They can also work with individuals and their families and personal carers, help them with the skills and knowledge to manage their conditions independently at home.