What’s the role of an NDIS support coordinator? To put it simply, our job is to ensure you are living the life the way you want and ensuring your NDIS plan reflects your needs and supports you and is utilised in the way that best works for you.
Our Support Coordinators are focused on providing personalised, quality and ambitious targets and outcomes for our clients – their record is second to none!
Coastwide Disability Care ensures our clients secure the best possible opportunities and outcomes within their NDIS plan to support their lifestyle options and life goals. With the capacity and knowledge, our leading support coordination team can work with you to assess whether your NDIS plan is effectively negotiated and implemented from the moment you come onboard with us. Right from the beginning of our journey together, we holistically coordinate your network of supports, plan for your future needs, and support you through milestones, outcomes and hurdles along the way.
Our coordinators work closely with clients, families, carers and stakeholders to plan and design a personalised NDIS strategy that guarantees the delivery of required personal support and to help clients achieve their lifestyle and personal goals. We then link our clients with the appropriate resources, services and networks in their support circle and community.
Our NDIS support coordinators can help you with:
- Understanding your NDIS plan, with a focus on flexibility, value for money and how to best meet your goals
- Assist in setting up service agreements
- Liaise with people in your circle of support (family, friends, therapists, doctors, mainstream supporters)
- Build confidence and skills so you can better coordinate your supports
- Help you monitor how your funds are being spent
- Help you monitor your goals and outcomes
- Assist in preparations for your next NDIS meeting
- Connect you to other service providers should you so wish.